1. What other fees are there in addition to price?
The other fees are tax, title, and registration. Massachusetts collects 6.25% sales tax.
2. How much is your dealership documentation fee?
Our documentation fee is $495. This fee is non-negotiable and every customer must pay it in accordance with compliance law.
3. Do you accept trade-ins?
We accept all kinds of trade-ins. Any age, any miles, any condition. We will also buy your car, even if you don’t buy a car from us.
4. Can I purchase a vehicle on a credit card?
A customer cannot put the full balance of their deal on a credit card, but we will accept up to $2,000 on a credit card. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER.
5. What is your company requirement for a deposit?
The required deposit is $500.
6. Can I take a vehicle for a pre-purchase inspection?
A customer can take a vehicle to a pre-purchase inspection once a bill of sale has been signed and a $500 deposit has been left.
7. Does your vehicle comes with a full tank of gas?
We provide each vehicle with a half of a tank of gas upon delivery.